Our stainless steel is practical, useable and made of good quality. At RICE, we spend a lot of resources working on food safety. Many of our products are intended for food and beverages, and we use a great deal of resources staying on top of the latest rules and regulations. You can always find more information about our materials under "Experience RICE".
There are only a few precautions you should take to get the most out of your stainless steel products:
Care and use regarding RICE stainless steel bottles:
- Before first use, wash all parts with warm soap water. Rinse thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- As soon as possible after each use, clean with warm soap water.
- The bottle should be cleaned periodically. Warm soap water and air-drying is recommended.
- It is recommended to rinse out the container every time before use.
- Soaking the container in water for longer periods of time is not recommended.
- Abrasive cleaners or scrubbers may dull the finish. Always hand wash the container using a soft sponge
- When the product contains hot beverages, adult supervision is recommended.
- To avoid injuries, always test the temperature of content, before leaving the container with a child
- A periodic check of the silicone ring on the product may avoid leakages and breakages of the container.
- Contents that spoil easily should not be contained in the container for longer periods of time.
- Carbonated beverages are not recommended for this product. They may cause content to leak or eject forcefully when opening the container.
The product is not microwave safe
The lunchbox is dishwasher safe
The thermo bottle is not dishwasher safe