Our RICE furniture is made in Europe – and made to order.
Furniture in fabric
- The feet of the furniture are made of oak and painted with acrylic enamel
- The wheels are made of chrome-plated brass
- The base of the chair is made of pine wood and chipboard
- The back of the chair and arm rests are stuffed with VP 25, and the seating cushion is stuffed with fiberfill
- Our furniture is produced in two different kinds of textiles
- The first kind consists of microfiber: 70% polyester, 30% polyamide
- The second kind consists of 90% Polyester and 10% Nylon
When cleaning the fabric, we recommend that you use a kitchen towel. Use hot water with non-color soap and remove the stain by rubbing in a circular motion. Remember to always rub inwards so the stain does not spread. Wipe off with a clean cloth until it is dry, and brush the fabric lightly to make the material rise again.
Furniture in cane
Our cane furniture is all about taking the Granny style to a funky new level… Our good friends who have specialized in cane products for the past 3 generations have helped us develop our very own RICE version of cane furniture.
The material used for our cane furniture is rattan and only made for indoor use.
There are only a few precautions you should take to get the most out of your furniture:
- For furniture in fabric, see above guide for stain removal
- If cane furniture is used outdoors, the color will fade over time and the paint might crack.
- If cane furniture is used outside, our advice is to bring them indoors over night